Enjoy Our Gourmet Savannah Breakfast Experience
Southern Cuisine, Easy Living, and Fine Dining
Savor new and traditional southern cuisine at Azalea Inn and Gardens, known especially for its creative breakfast experience. A deliciously chic alternative to dining out or skimpy continental hotel breakfasts, the inn’s cuisine is laced with local and seasonal southern foods. The inn’s creative southern cuisine, southern decadence, and southern soul become the tapestry of a comfortable delightful Savannah breakfast, surprise afternoon treats, and evening wine and hors d’oeuvres. Please share special dietary restrictions or food dislikes when making your reservations.
Imaginative Savannah Breakfast at the Azalea Inn and Gardens
The day begins at 7:00 a.m. when you may savor your first sip of fresh brewed house-delight coffee, or perhaps a simple green tea, as you relax with the newspaper in the parlor, rock on the front-porch people gazing, or simply wandering about the garden. Join us in the dining room at either of two convenient times for a delightful beginning to a wonderful day. Fresh fruit, warm breads, Savannah coffee, teas, and juices complete the meal. You may choose to be served in our dining room, back patio poolside (weather permitting) or in your room.
Menu may include following selections:
- Honey-Thyme Roasted Plums with Crème Fraîche and Buttermilk Pecan Pancakes with Bacon
- Mango Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Sauce, Asparagus and Sundried Tomato Strata with Confetti Potatoes
- Fresh Berries with Vanilla Yogurt and Homemade Granola, Southern Grits Soufflé, Tomato Gravey
- and Sweet Potato Biscuits with Orange-Honey Butter
- Cheese Blintz Crepes and Fresh Berries drizzled with our Raspberry Sauce and served with Bacon
- Orange Blossom Oranges and Azalea Inn Shrimp and Grits with warm-from-the-oven Ginger Scones
Traveler Foods – Breakfast on the Run.
One of the inn’s signature offerings includes traveler foods or “Breakfast to Go” bags—a.k.a. dashboard dining, drive-time dining, one-handed food. Convenient for our early risers and early flight takers, selections include chilled orange juice, granola bars, fresh fruit and to-go coffee. All packed and waiting for you to grab from the fridge on your way out the door.