Savannah couples are pleased to find the “really smart wedding ideas” and have praised our romantic inn as “a great place to elope.” We agree that our inexpensive weddings and elopement packages offer a delightfully practical beginning for a happy, romantic life together. The inn’s romantically simple weddings offer an intimate venue that is ideally decorated with natural gardens. Azalea Inn and Gardens provides a great place for a small Georgia wedding or elopement.
“There were hearts and flowers and magic in the air on our romantic wanderings. There was a sense of discovery and rediscovery on our long walks. Cupid lives in the South, and his emissaries pointed us to the perfect sweet destinations.”
Stay two nights in any of our charming Savannah historic district inn rooms (priced from $199 to $329) and for only $899 add your intimate Elopement Wedding package for two.
- A non-denominational minister with the ceremony performed in our garden or parlor.
- Six-Rose bouquet and single rose boutonnière
- Wedding cake in your choice of flavors (bring your own topper)
- Champagne toast
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Silk Rose Petal turn-down on your wedding night
- An “assistant” on your wedding day for one hour to ensure the ceremony area is set up, the champagne is chilled and your cake has arrived and is set up for the cake-cutting! This person will also ensure that the other guests of the inn respect your moment in time.
Savannah Elopement Wedding Photos: Jill Higgins