Luxurious Savannah Getaways
Elegant, historic Savannah, Georgia is a world class destination for couples and small groups. Browse the Savannah getaways available when you choose one of the packages or specials from our bed and breakfast inn.
View Our Specials & Packages by Category
Viewing All Savannah Getaways
Pricing Details: Valid on new reservations only. Gift may not be combined with any other promotions or offers.
Visit Savannah for an unforgettable stay in the Historic District’s most pamper-centric inn starting at breakfast. Morning begins with a steaming cup of Good and Evil – a deep brooding blend from Savannah Coffee Roasters sure to spark you awake for the day’s explorations. If tea is your cuppa, we’ve got the tea to set your day right from Adagio Tea’s Casablanca Twist to Sleeping Dragon to Yunnan Noir, we have it all.
Exploration of the “Jewel of the South” begins with a trolley tour of old Savannah by day; nights in one of America’s most haunted cities invite a walk through the ghostly past of Savannah. Your savvy personable innkeepers will point the way to fabulous finds and intimate escapes: Drop in for a few small plate bites in underground Savannah. Slip down Ole Savannah’s mesmerizing streets to a piano bar, reminiscent of Prohibition Days … but with legal booze and live jazz. Here you will find a near perfect combination of American South’s slower pace of leisure, amazing climate, southern style, and beautiful location. Though parting will be such sweet sorrow – but the memory will never fade – Two Signature Azalea Inn & Gardens mugs are yours with our compliments.
Book a Two-night stay online (or by phone). Choose the Visit Savannah Giveaway under the tab Specials and Packages. Two mugs will be awaiting you on arrival with a coupon for our Favorite Coffee Roaster – Savannah Coffee Roasters.
Pricing Details: $299
Surprise Your Partner with a Romantic Georgia Getaway!
Starting at $299 per couple
- One evening’s lodging
- Bottle of red, white or sparkling wine in your room at a time you choose
- Vase of fresh roses on arrival
- Chocolates Truffles on arrival
- Silk rose petal turndown
- Freshly prepared southern gourmet breakfast for two
- Early evening wine and hors d’oeuvres
- Nightcap and dessert
Pricing Details: $499
Starting at $499 (double occupancy, based on a two-night stay in Gentlemens Parlor; other rooms may be higher)
* Champagne and strawberries in your room at a time you choose or on arrival
* Fresh flower bouquet
* Silk rose petal turndown evening of arrival
* Freshly prepared southern gourmet breakfast
* Early evening wine and hors d’oeuvres.
* Nightcap and dessert
Pricing Details: $450
$450 plus the cost of the room (does not include gratuities or tax).
- Champagne and House-Made Chocolate Truffles in your room on arrival
- Fresh Roses
- Private carriage ride for two
- Couples massage at our favorite local spa
- Silk Rose Petal turndown
*Two-week notice is required for all carriage rides.
A minimum of 10% every day of the year without exception. Our military specials includes discount lodging for retired military, active duty military, active reservists, and all First Responders (you know who you are!). Photo Identification (proof of service) is required; sorry, no exceptions. This special discount may not be combined with other discounts, such as AARP or AAA or with special on-line web discount.
Pricing Details: $950
$950 based on double occupancy; does not include gratuities or tax.
Hey Darlin’, it’s time to get up, get out, and get down to the heart of the Old South—Savannah! Two night package: Double double (two queen beds) and private bath; full southern breakfast, and off-street parking; delightful wine and hors d’oeuvres hour; sinfully delicious evening desserts.
- 2 nights in the Garden Cottage Suite with two separate bedrooms sharing a remodeled bath
- Champagne and Strawberries in your room on arrival
- All Day Historic Savannah Trolley passes for two
- Handmade Chocolate Truffles
- Lunch Basket for two on second day
- Signature Massage for two at our favorite local spa
- Freshly prepared southern gourmet breakfast.
- Early evening wine and hors d’oeuvres.
- Nightcap and dessert
Pricing Details: $899
Stay two nights in any of our charming Savannah Inn rooms priced from $199 to $329 and add your Elopement Wedding package for only $899
- Non-denominational minister (or judge) with ceremony performed in a garden or parlor setting
- Signature fresh flower bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake in your choice of flavors
- Champagne toast for two
- Chocolate-covered strawberries on day of arrival
- Silk Rose Petal turn-down on your wedding night
- An “assistant” on your wedding day for one hour to ensure the ceremony area is set up, the champagne is chilled and your cake has arrived and is set up.
Pricing Details: $825
Affordably priced from $825 –
Brides.com from Conde’ Nast reports, “It’s sort of a quickie honeymoon ….” The ‘mini-moon’— a short break for a couple of days after the big day. Stay two nights in any of our charming Savannah Georgia inn rooms to celebrate your love.
The package includes these wonderful indulgences:
- Couples Massage
- Private Carriage Ride for two
- Champagne and Strawberries on arrival
- Silk Rose Petal Turndown on night of arrival
- 2 nights / 2 guests
- Affordably priced from $825 (Gentlemen’s Parlor, featuring stylish Savannah décor and shower for 2)
Pricing Details: $169-$189
Stretch those daily per diem rates. Enjoy our wine social hour and evening desserts, which are on the house! Forget the steel and glass chain hotel and settle into a real Savannah experience. Business discounts apply Sunday—Thursday for single occupancy only.
- $169 nightly rate in any queen deluxe room; $189 nightly in any king delux room
- Breakfast included; early breakfast upon request (advance notice)
- Evening social included
- Business billing options available
- Acceptance of all major credit cards
- Full inn Wi-Fi with fax machine availability
- Real-time online reservations and availability calendars
- 24-hour security access to the Inn for early check-outs & late check-ins.
Need that unique gift idea? An Azalea Inn and Gardens gift certificate makes a great holiday gift or wonderful way to say “Congratulations” or “Thank you.” As a last minute wedding, anniversary, Valentine, or other holiday gift idea, give the unique gift of leisured relaxation for anniversary, birthday, babymoon, or business!
Available in any amount, give the unique gift of leisure for an amazing Savannah Georgia vacation getaway, the perfect corporate gift idea! Don’t wait until the last minute Contact us today.
Book Online and Save, Save, Save
Check our online rates for the absolute BEST deal in town. We save time and you save money. We have crossed out the regular rate with a RED line-through and your web-only discounted rate is noted in the right upper corner of the room description. Don’t delay. This offer is NOT available by phone.