Azalea Inn and Villas is located on East Huntingdon Street in the colonial garden district of historic Savannah, Georgia. You are invited to savor southern sensibilities in Georgia’s First City—the city Margaret Mitchell called the “gently mannered city by the sea.” We do have ample on-street parking, but we have made an arrangement with the owner of the parking lot adjacent to the inn. You may park in the lot for a very reasonable $8 per day or you may choose the on-street option. Please also ask about 2-day parking passes to park throughout the historic district.
Free Savannah maps are available at the inn.
Driving Directions to Our Savannah, Georgia Bed and Breakfast, Vacation Rentals & Event Venue
From I-95 North or South:
- Follow I-95 to Exit 99A (I-16 East Savannah)
- Follow I-16E to Exit 167A (ML King Blvd.)
- At traffic light at bottom of exit ramp Continue Straight (West Gaston Street)
- Follow Gaston past Forsyth Park to Abercorn
- Make right on Abercorn to East Huntingdon (about one block)
- Make left on East Huntingdon
- The Azalea Inn is located on the right hand side at 217 East Huntingdon Street
- We have just worked out an arrangement with the owner of the Parking Lot adjacent to the Inn who will now allow parking for $8/day. This fee is added automatically to your reservation. Please let us know if you will not be taking advantage of the off-street parking.