Find Our Savannah, Georgia Bed and Breakfast
View Map of Our Savannah, Georgia Bed and Breakfast
Telephone – 912-236-6080
Azalea Inn and Gardens is located on Huntingdon Street in the colonial garden district of historic Savannah, Georgia. You are invited to savor southern sensibilities in Georgia’s First City—the city Margaret Mitchell called the “gently mannered city by the sea.” Free off-street parking is available at the inn. Please also ask about 2-day parking passes to park throughout the historic district.
Free Savannah maps and free street parking are available at the inn.
Driving Directions to Our Savannah, Georgia Bed and Breakfast
From I-95 North or South:
- Follow I-95 to Exit 99A (I-16 East Savannah)
- Follow I-16E to Exit 167A (ML King Blvd.)
- At traffic light at bottom of exit ramp Continue Straight (West Gaston Street)
- Follow Gaston past Forsyth Park to Abercorn
- Make right on Abercorn to East Huntingdon (about one block)
- Make left on East Huntingdon
- The Azalea Inn is located on the right hand side at 217 East Huntingdon Street
- All parking is street parking on either side of E. Huntingdon Street. There is street sweeping on Wednesday and Friday nights from 10:30 pm until 1:00 am. On Wednesday’s after 10:30 pm you must be parked across the street from the Inn and on Friday’s after 10:30 pm you must park on the side of the street closest to the Inn. If ever you cannot find a space close enough for your comfort, simply ask the concierge where they are parked and we will happily move for your convenience.