Telephone – 912-236-6080
Azalea Inn and Gardens, a romantic Savannah bed and breakfast, is located on Huntingdon Street in the colonial garden district of historic Savannah, Georgia. You are invited to savor southern sensibilities in Georgia’s First City—the city Margaret Mitchell called the “gently mannered city by the sea.” Free off-street parking is available at the inn. Please also ask about 2-day parking passes to park throughout the historic district.
Free Savannah maps and free off-street parking are available at the inn.
Driving Directions to Azalea Inn and Gardens
From I-95 North or South:
- Follow I-95 to Exit 99A (I-16 East Savannah)
- Follow I-16E to Exit 167A (ML King Blvd.)
- At traffic light at bottom of exit ramp Continue Straight (West Gaston Street)
- Follow Gaston past Forsyth Park to Abercorn
- Make right on Abercorn to East Huntingdon (about one block)
- Make left on East Huntingdon
- The Azalea Inn is located on the right hand side at 217 East Huntingdon Street