Basil Lemonade–Our Signature Drink!
¾ Cup Sugar
¾ Cup Water
¾ Cup (Packed) Basil Leaves
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan.
- Heat over med high heat, until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain out Basil leaves.
- Pour into a covered container and store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
1 ½ oz Vodka (or Gin)
2oz Basil Simple Syrup
2oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
2-4oz Club Soda
Basil Leaf for Garnish
- Fill Rocks Glass with Ice
- Add Vodka, Basil Simple Syrup, Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice & Club Soda; Stir.
- Add Basil Leaf for Garnish.
ENJOY!!!!!Back to Recipe List