Calling All Foodies to Savannah for Restaurant Week!
Are you a self-proclaimed foodie? Do you enjoy trying new and exciting dishes? Well, Savannah is the place for you! With so much to offer in its local cuisine, Savannah is a foodie’s paradise. Make plans to attend Savannah Restaurant Week!
Enjoy Savannah’s Local Cuisine During Savannah Restaurant Week
Home to various restaurants, Savannah boasts an eclectic palate guaranteed to meet your taste. Many of Savannah’s best restaurants provide fresh seafood, local and seasonal produce, and amazing dishes that are sure to impress. With so many great places to dine, are you worried you won’t hit the best places? Well, look no further…
Starting January 23 and lasting through February 1, dine with Savannah’s best during restaurant week! Participate in a celebration of Savannah’s finest restaurants! Twenty-six Savannah restaurants will offer a spectacular 3-course dinner menu for $30 per person. Find more information and a list of all restaurants participating in this year’s Restaurant Week here.
Azalea Inn’s Favorite Savannah Restaurant Week Participants
There are so many wonderful restaurants participating in this year’s Savannah Restaurant Week, but we have a few favorites here at Azalea Inn that we are excited to see on the list of restaurants.
- Alligator Soul- This gourmet Southern restaurant is the perfect combination of sass and class! Enjoy the cool ambiance and amazing culinary display during this year’s Savannah Restaurant Week.
- Garibaldi’s- A long time Savannah favorite, Garibaldi’s provides an elegant setting with an even more elegant culinary flare to its dishes. Don’t miss out on this spot during Restaurant Week.
- Leoci’s Trattoria- Located right next to Azalea Inn, this is the perfect place to start your journey during Savannah Restaurant Week! Taste their delicious and fresh Italian cuisine. We recommend their wonderful olives!
- 45 Bistro- A long time favorite of Azalea Inn, 45 Bistro never disappoints! We can’t wait to see what this top Savannah restaurant has in store for Restaurant Week!
- Vic’s on the River- A Savannah staple, Vic’s on the River is located on Bay St, overlooking the beautiful Savannah River. While you’re there participating in Savannah Restaurant Week, make sure you ask to see their map from the Civil War!
Make Your Plans For Savannah Restaurant Week Today!
Savannah Restaurant Week is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on, especially if you consider yourself a foodie! Make your plans today with Azalea Inn and enjoy the best of Savannah’s restaurants. When booking, let us know that you are participating in Savannah Restaurant Week and we will be happy to make all of your reservations. So, bring your appetite and enjoy Savannah’s Restaurant Week! Bon Appetit!
Azalea Inn and Gardens, a Savannah GA bed and breakfast inn, invites you to reserve a room today to begin enjoying the best experiences in our city, which Travel + Leisure Magazine acclaimed as a “World’s Best City.”