We love to read Savannah bed and breakfast reviews – our guests love us! Even if they don’t, it is good to get feedback so that we can always keep growing and improving.
When you work so hard, it’s nice to be appreciated. That’s why we love reading our guest reviews.
We’re excited to share some of our favorite handwritten reviews of our bed and breakfast in Savannah with you today.
Savannah Bed and Breakfast Reviews: Our Online Guest Experiences
We’ve written before about what our guests are saying online. As I sit here in the Inn and try to see our world from your perspective, I remember staying here and just being “wowed” over and over and over again by all Azalea’s amenities: the complementary wine and hors d’ oeuvre hour (every day except Sunday), the amazing breakfasts, the hand-painted murals in the dining room, the amazing breakfast, the cream sherry available in the front parlor day and night! WOW. From BedandBreakfast.com to TripAdvisor we feel the love from our guests online…but let’s talk about the handwritten reviews now.
Savannah Bed and Breakfast Reviews: Our Handwritten Guestbook
We’re giving you a look into our treasured guest book today. Oh my, now I feel like a movie star overwhelmed by the fanmail! And I’m loving it. Whether anonymous or not, you become like our family when you stay with us – the family that you LIKE going to visit…We can’t thank you enough for choosing to stay with Azalea Inn and Gardens, a bed and breakfast in Savannah, GA.
A handwritten note says so much, especially in this day and age when everything moves fast and gets typed out onto the internet (don’t forget, we’ve got wifi for our guests too!). Here’s what some of the handwritten reviews in our guestbook say:
If you’re thinking about weddings in Savannah, we have some beautiful options for you!
Other handwritten notes that we loved say:
- “We couldn’t be any more grateful for the ways in which you made our stay so memorable; solidifying the fact we will return and HIGHLY recommend this marvelous Inn.” -Janelle and John from Metuchen, NJ
- Warm ambiance – wonderful staff – and a truly delightful + memorable stay – wish we were here longer <3 -Craig and Michelle from York, PA
- “My husband brought me here to celebrate my 40th birthday. I absolutely love the Azalea Inn. The staff is wonderful and the food and goodies both day and night are awesome. Betty does an amazing job of keeping our room clean and cozy. It was a dream from the moment we walked through the front door. I wish it were closer to home so we can visit for mini vacations. Hopefully we’ll be back to celebrate our anniversary.” -Tracey-Ann and Martin from Miramar, FL
- “This was our first stop on our honeymoon and we couldn’t have picked a better place. The Inn is beautiful, the staff makes you feel at home and the breakfast is delicious!!! Thank you for such a wonderful stay.” Annie and Justin from Waldorf, MD
- “We had a wonderful experience and look forward to our next visit!” -Calvin and Yumi Wong from Atlanta, GA
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts with us here at Azalea Inn & Gardens! We hope to see you soon.
Azalea Inn and Gardens, a Savannah GA bed and breakfast inn, invites you to reserve your room today and begin enjoying the best experiences in our city, which Travel + Leisure Magazine acclaimed as a “World’s Best City.”