I could rave and rant until I ran out of breath about all the things I love about this bed and breakfast, about Savannah. But I also love discovering what our guests are saying, perhaps even more! It’s important for us to LISTEN and HEAR and RESPOND to what the world is doing. That’s what keeps Azalea shining, growing, welcoming, beckoning…
We’re grateful (especially this holiday week – and by the way it’s not too late to spend your Thanksgiving in Savannah with us) for the guests that tell us about their experiences, and share them! That’s why today we’re bringing you some of our guest reviews – their own thoughts, in their own words.
We would thank each BedandBreakfast.com reviewer of Azalea Inn & Gardens by name if they weren’t anonymous.
- “We hardly get away without our kids so they got together and gave us a gift certificate for Azalea Inn. Best present ever.” (hint, hint, Christmas present idea, anyone?)
- “My (new) husband and I just stayed at the Azalea Inn for two nights of our honeymoon…The bed is HEAVEN! The sheets feel like butter and even the duvet was so comfortable! We didn’t want to get out of bed in the morning, but good thing we did because breakfast was FANTASTIC every morning! We were spoiled…”
- “We had a total of 8 people staying there for our wedding and each of us were equally impressed. Everything was taken care of for the wedding from the flowers to the officiant.” (Savannah weddings at our B & B are so lovely!)
TripAdvisor removes some of the anonymity…
- From LizNantucket, “For our first and well overdue, mother/daughter getaway we chose to visit the beautiful city of Savannah. The Azalea Inn offered us the respite we wanted with all the charm one would expect to find in the South”
- From Cory S, “Thank you for what you do for the Wounded Warriors…We love you for being an Excellent Patriotic Citizen!!! This make us military folk LOVE what we do even more. IF you are coming to or past Savannah GA The AZALEA INN & GARDENS is a must place to stop in for a night.” (We always offer 10% military discounts)
- From MinMichigan, “The Azalea Inn was the perfect choice for our most recent girls weekend. The Inn itself was beautiful as was the carriage house that we stayed in. We reserved both floors and it was plenty of room for 6 of us.”
Oh my, now I feel like a movie star overwhelmed by the fanmail! And I’m loving it. Whether anonymous or not, you become like our family when you stay with us – the family that you LIKE going to visit on Thanksgiving…We can’t thank you enough for choosing to stay with US and for taking the time out of your day to share your experiences.
Well, time to go cook some breakfast!
Azalea Inn and Gardens, a Savannah GA bed and breakfast inn, invites you to reserve your room today and begin enjoying the best experiences in our city, which Travel + Leisure Magazine acclaimed as a “World’s Best City.”