To book one or more rooms at our bed and breakfast in Savannah’s historic district, contact the Inn by telephone, 912.236.6080, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or book online. A deposit of one night’s room rate plus tax (per room reserved) will be charged to your credit card at the time of your reservation. Special events bookings, weddings, reservation of the entire house or a reservation of three or more rooms will be charged a 50% deposit and are subject to a 90-day cancellation policy, as noted below.
A deposit of one night’s room rate plus tax (per room) will be charged to your credit card at the time of your reservation per room reserved. Special events bookings, weddings and reservation of the entire house will be charged a 50% deposit and are subject to a 90-day cancellation policy, as noted below.
Quoted rates do not include 13% local and state tax. Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Reservations are subject to availability with advance reservations recommended, especially during peak season months (March thru December).
Please Further Note: You should Purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE through your local travel agent, on the web (i.e. TravelGuard or any other), etc.. to protect your vacation investment against unforeseen cancellation or changes due to a variety of maladies or emergencies, which might include illness, acts of god, etc.
Check in, Check out:
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please call if delayed. Earlier or later check-in at our bed and breakfast in Savannah, Georgia will have an added cost in order to pay for additional housekeeping staff.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 14 days prior to your date of arrival (with exceptions as noted under Special Events). All cancellations are subject to a $40 administration charge per room. If you choose to cancel without giving at least 14 days’ notice you are responsible for full payment of the reservation and your credit card on file will be charged at that time. You must e-mail us your cancellation request. Your cancellation is not confirmed until you receive a cancellation confirmation number from us.
- Any reservations rescheduled within our cancellation period will be charged in full and held for your new arrival date. If the rescheduled reservation is subsequently cancelled, no refund will be made; any further changes are at the innkeeper’s discretion.
- Reservations paid for with gift certificates are subject to the same cancellation policy and MUST be booked by phone.
- Early departures/late arrivals are considered cancellations and are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- Our cancellation policy may change at any time for any reason, at the innkeepers’ discretion. Typically, our cancellation policy will only change for special promotions, holidays, weekends, or other special events.
- NOTE: You should Purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE through your local travel agent, on the web (i.e. TravelGuard or any other), etc. to protect your vacation investment against unforeseen cancellation or changes due to a variety of maladies or emergencies, which might include illness, acts of god, etc.
- Special Events Cancellation Policy: Weddings, special event bookings (for example, St. Patrick’s Day, Rock-n-Roll Marathon, etc.) and rental of the entire house: As above except these events are subject to a minimum 90-day cancellation period. This same cancellation policy applies to the use of Gift Certificates for deposit or payment of a reservation.
- Unclaimed Accommodations, Non-Arrivals, No-Show: Full charge for the entire reservation will be charged to the reservation credit card for unclaimed accommodations, non-arrivals and no-show on the dates of the confirmed reservation.
Please Further Note: You should purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE through your local travel agent, on the web (i.e. TravelGuard or any other), etc.. to protect your vacation investment against unforeseen cancellation or changes due to a variety of maladies or emergencies, which might include illness, acts of god, etc.
No smoking or guest candles within the inn. Smoking is limited to the grounds or porches (be sure windows and doors are closed). All rooms are fitted with monitored smoke detectors, which will sound an alarm if any smoke is present. Any violation to this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. If you render a room unacceptable for incoming guests, you must compensate the inn for lost revenue. Smoking is permitted only in select locations out of doors. Cigar smoking is limited to the side porch of the inn only.
Pets are not permitted. (Owners have three resident Yorkies.) Service animals are, by law, welcome. A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. Damage caused by a service animal will incur a minimum $100 charge for repair/cleaning, up to the total amount required to restore the room to prior condition.
For the enjoyment of all guests, children age 14 and above are welcome anytime. When the full inn is booked for special events, such as weddings, family reunions, etc., children of all ages may be included.
Damage to Inn Property:
Management reserves the right to recover costs from any guest in the event of deliberate and intentional damage to inn property.
Security at Our Bed and Breakfast in Savannah, Georgia:
Azalea Inn and Villas places high priority on the security of guests’ property. All valuables such as travel documents, credit cards and personal property are the full responsibility of the individual guest. The bed and breakfast is not responsible for loss of any money or valuables while staying at the inn. Management is not responsible for damage to any auto or loss of contents in the auto while parked at the Inn.